Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'Za

So another awesome perk of the Technique Café is that it's one person's job to make pizza every day. One meat and one veggie (I know, I know). I haven't technically been on pizza until today, but I've already made a four pies. I only have 2 pictures though; so I'll tell you about the first two, and then show you the two I made today.

Green Pie

pesto | goat cheese | ricotta | mushrooms | arugula

Chorizza (see what I did there?)
chorizo | red onion | roasted poblano | jack cheese

Mediterranean Veggie
artichoke | kalamatta olive | caper | roasted red pepper| goat cheese | feta














Philly Chizzasteak (see what I did there?)
seared flank steak | onion | bell pepper | mushroom | metric ton of mozzarella














Turns out I've got a bit of a gift when it comes to making killer pies. Tomorrow I'm using today's special to make:

Pulled Pork Pizza
pulled pork | chipotle orange bbq sauce | cheddar | pickled red onion | cilantro

and I'm gonna make:

White Pizza
ricotta | mozzerella | goat cheese | feta | garlic parmesan cream sauce

We're also gonna make ramen from scratch. Yea. Suck on that!! LITERALLY!!!! Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you landed on your feet the way you did! You were always very creative and bright...there was no question that you would do something out-of-the-norm and stellar. Have fun...and good luck with your new career path!

    - Nancy Mair

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,

    I work in a building near the Technique Cafe in Austin and I always wish I knew what the daily specials are without walking over .. maybe you could send up a note that some kind of website with the daily specials would bring in extra business... just a random note from a fan of the cafe, great blog too by the way :)!

    ReplyDelete