Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Eve

It begins tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be waking up at 5:30am to slap on my brand new and soon to be food-stained uniform (I'll post a picture) and head off to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. I couldn't be more excited. I've always loved to cook and can't wait to expand my knowledge exponentially. I'm not sure how terribly exciting the first few posts will be - my first class is Sanitation. I guess I will be able to share with you The Wonders of Bacteria. So there's that to look forward to. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. im not going to lie dude, i really thought that you already were a chef lol but through closer observation, lol this is a new thing of yours so yeah ill stay tuned;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hells yeah Cuz!! Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this journey already. :)

    ReplyDelete