Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 12

Who would have thought that my little ol blog could be so inspiring? I've already had three people tell me that they've either started the diet, are about to start the diet, or have been influenced by my diet. That gets me even more pumped to continue on! I will also work on being even more creative with the meals. And here's today.

Breakfast:
2 Eggs
Black beans
Salsa

Lunch:
Another bowl of that killer soup from last night

Snack:
Peanut butter

Dinner 1:
We grabbed a bite at Taco C prior to seeing "The Dark Knight Rises" (we've had tickets for about a month).

Cabana bowl with beans, chicken, pico, guac, and lime.

Snack:
Popcorn (it was a movie!)

Dinner 2:
At Red's Porch after the movie
Shrimp Borchette (bacon wrapped w jalapeƱo)
Green beans
Side salad
Gin & soda

Overall, a decent day diet-wise. In 8 hours or so, the Jour de Farce begins. You're gonna want to see this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment