Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 22

I realize this day (22) seems like a huge jump, but I just realized that I haven't been jumping numbers on Jour de Farce days. So there's that.

"What about yesterday's blog, Luke?" you may be asking. Well, I'll be honest, I was totally off the wagon yesterday.

I didn't go crazy or anything. Well, I did a little. I figured my first breakfast in the new place should be substantial. I made scratch biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon. Then a sandwich and left over pizza. No excuses. I just got lazy.

Back on it today. Sort of. This is my last week and I can tell you from experience that (TMI WARNING) jumping right back into a regular diet will wreck your insides.

Today:

Breakfast:
Eggs
Black beans
Salsa

Lunch 1:
Chicken tortilla soup

Lunch 2:
Green salad with bacon, turkey, tomato

Dinner (here's where I start to get back to reality):
Goulash- ground beef, pasta shells, and tomato sauce

I'm down 12 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment