Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 9

Breakfast:
Sirloin
Peppers
Onion
Eggs
Refried beans
Pico

Snack 1:
1 can of Tuna + 1/4 Avocado with salt and lime (DELICIOUS)

Lunch 1:
Salad of Arugula, Bibb, Avocado, and Lemon juice

Lunch 2:
Pork loin with BBQ sauce - I know the sauce has some sugar, but I'm dying to keep it fresh!
Another batch of Kale chips - By now, I've consumed an entire bunch of kale (sans stems) in 2 days.
1 single Starburst Watermelon candy - I feel a binge coming on. This should curb it. Or spark it. We'll see.

At work:
More almonds.....ugh

Late night snack:
Too tired to cook so I had a big ol scoop of all-natural peanut butter (just peanuts)

**EDIT** I wrote this blog up before heading to work. I had that Starburst in my pocket. I carried it there all night, then handed it to a bartender. Thanks to Elliott for the pep talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment